We currently have pastured raised, non-GMO, and soy-free chicken eggs available. Pick up is at our farm during farm hours. Please contact 828-708-9439 to arrange a time to come pick up your eggs!
We would love to supply you with heritage livestock or poultry for your own homesteading needs. Please call 828-708-9439!
Here is what we have available or soon to be available (updated 2/23/17):
- American Chinchilla Rabbits – we have 3 3-month old does available. In April of 2017, we will have breeding pairs or trios available.
- American Buff Geese – March 14 we will have day old goslings available. Please let us know if you would like us to reserve one to us.
- Red Bourbon Turkeys – March 20 we should have day old Red Bourbon turkeys. This is pending hatching, but they are currently being incubated and sat on by our turkey hen.
- Artisan Sheep Fiber – we have Jacob’s Sheep fiber available to purchase. It has been processed and is waiting for you to create something beautiful with it.
- Pastured Chicken Eggs – we always have eggs available. They are from our happy hens who free-range on our 10-acre farm all day long. We sell then for $5 a dozen and pick up is at our farm.
- Great Pyrenees Puppies – we are expecting a litter of puppies April 19 and will be taking reservations for them. These will only be sold to other homesteaders and farms who will use the puppies as proper livestock guardian dogs.